Timber Point was built as a working farm for William L. Breeze in 1882. The architect of the original building is not known at this time, but it was Queen Anne in Style. In 1905, Timber Point was sold to Julian T. Davies. Mr Davies hired the architects Hart and Shape to alter the house and create the Colonial Revival Style structure we see today. Today, it is part of Suffolk County Parks and it’s grounds are used as a golf course.